The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much are you paying at the pump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I only glance at the prices. You have to buy it anyways so whats the difference? It is way to high though. Thats why I shouldve fixed my bike instead of put money in the dsm.

Hawaii sux, $2.40-$2.60 for 93 depending on the station

You guys are lucky, I wish I could even get 93 octane gas. In Colorado and the mountain states 85 is sold as regular, 87 as mid-grade, and 89-91 as premium.

The gas companies made up some BS about not needing as much octane at higher altitudes years and years ago, and it stuck.

What really sucks is we have to pay $1.72/1.82/1.92 or more for 85/87/89 when you can't even buy 85 octane gas in other parts of the country. What you have as regular is considered mid-grade here.

I feel for you guys paying over $1.75. If it got that high here, I might have to find myself a job or something... paid $1.539 for 87 today. Sorry guys.
Brian

1.71 for 91 ... Gotta LOVE Ethanol... makes this shit cheaper.

$2.33 for 91. 91 is the highest they offer at the normal pumps. here in Vegas

About 2.20 for 91 squirrel pee

3.99 for 100 at the pump

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back