The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

How many people have had their cars broken into

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
today i got out of school at 1:45, my door was unlocked which i thought was strange, well my amp had been stolen... so i told the principle and come to find out the same thign happened to two other guys at my school. we all filed police reports and gave our serial numbers but the cops DO NOT care they wont do anything and its such bullshit, over 1000$ worth of stuff is missing with all our stuff put together. anyways after riding around all day telling everyone about it i finally met someone who knew "a guy with a white s10" and he fit the description perfect. we all saw him at the mall and he admitted to being at my school "just to check out the cars" (he named my car specifically) so i KNOW he took it but the cops say we got no proof althought i know the guys name, his tag number, his address, and his full name they wont do anything. soo the only way ill see my amp again is if this son of a bi*** tries to sell it to one of my friends. this sucks so bad :cry:

sounds as if it's time to issue an ass whoopin. I've had my car broken into, guages stolen, stereo stuff stolen...etc... deg. issue an ass kickin.

that really sux dude. u need to issue an ass kicking. why dont u break into his s10? im sure with all the shit hes stealing he'll have something nice in there;)maybe your amp and ur buddies stuff.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX
that really sux dude. u need to issue an ass kicking. why dont u break into his s10? im sure with all the shit hes stealing he'll have something nice in there;)maybe your amp and ur buddies stuff.

are you following me? :confused:

I'm really sorry man - that does suck. We were lucky when our old DSMs were broken into, we didn't have anything of value so the kids just took my fiance's candy from the glovebox. - i am sorry dude, the cops should be doing more for you too.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX
o well then that will be a problem. its not stealing if ur get your stuff back. think of it that way. u payed for it. not him.

but legally, if i break into his car to get my stuff back, what happens to me (saying i get caught?)

talon twice mustang once but the stang is gone now
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

my $400 deck was stolen out of my eclipse from in front of my house monday morning. really really sucks. i only have liability too.

That sucks man. I know how you feel because my supra got broke into. It was the middle of the day parked out side a hospital and when my parrents got back to my car my deck, subs and amp were gone. It was a good thing I had insurance on my stereo or else I would have been out a lot of $$.

I had my ApexI SAFC stolen yesterday while my car was in my own garageOMG Some one has balls as big as church bells and they knew what they were after because that is all they took.:mad: The cops pretty much said that there is no way to get it back, so now I can't really drive the car that much until I get another AFC, damn this pisses me off to no end.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last year I went out a night before a party to get some pop & juice to make punch, kept in the back seat, and went to bed--was parked in the driveway. 4 AM the paperboy knocks on my door and says it looks like my car was broken into. They took my $400 deck and all the pop! :mad: I had a cop came and do fingerprint check (cops typically wouldn't, but he was a friend of my dads) and didn't find anything. Never got it back, and the cops didn't really give a shit. I discovered who I think took it, so one night I shot his car 2 dozen times w/ a bb gun. LOL But I just had to accept it and move on in the end. Sucks when it happens--I'm surprised it hasn't to my Laser yet...

My car was broken into twice in 3 months about a year ago. They didn't get anything.

Sorry man, I feel your pain.

My car got broken into last year
-Broken window
-Greddy ProfecA Boost controller
-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Apex AFC
-Autometer Boost gauge
-Autometer EGT gauge
-Autometer Airfuel gauge
-Gauge pod.

all in all it cost me alot to get my car back together. Thieves suck! people should learn to respect others property. What ever happen to working for what you got.

I have never had any of my vehicles broken into. My friend got his Thunderbird broken into though. They stole his deck and about 60 CDs. His brother also got his window broken later that week.

Are DSM's a common car to get broken into? It kind of seems that way after listening to you guys. I just wish I knew why people would do anything like that:barf:

happened to me twice in my old high school parking lot. Had a dodge daytona that thy pried the dor handle off and got 2 12 inch JBL comp subs in a custom box. Then my mazda, they couldnt break in, so thy busted the windows! They didnt get anything from my car that day, but 12 other cars were broken into as well. Filed polive reports both times, but nothing ever hapened either time :bastards:
jay:barf:

Ive had 2 of my cars broken in too.

The first time was my old 89 nissan Sentra. 4 door white rust bucket but was bult like a tank. I must have left one of my back doors unlocked one morning at hight school and My CD Deck and CD's that i kept in the glove box were stolen, i dodnt know until after school and i got in my car started it and when i went to turn up the radio my hand went in the dash and i was like WTF!!!

At the same time 2 rednecks busted out laughing and stairing at me, I knew it was them, so the week after I was out side and no body was around, I got a couple wrenchs from my car and proceded to drain the oil from there jacked up s10.

the other time was when i worked at a local grocery store. It was around easter and we were parking our cars on the side of the building to make more room for customers. I came out and was gonna take my lunch in my van and listen to some music. well I got there and my window was busted out and all my stuff was ransacked, they got my CDs but not my deck becouse i bolted that in real tight. A cop finaly showed up and blew me off about the break in and jumped my case about a unopen bottle of mikes hard limon aid that was under the seat that i didnt evn know was there. He couldnt do anything about it but he surched my van for the hell of it anyway. I was pissed. I had a good idea about who it was, 2 jeckoff high school kids that stole stuff from the store. Well one day i was doing stock and watched them go in to the bathroom with a bunch stuff, so about 5 minuets later i was goona clock out to go home and i could hear them breaking shit. So i was too old to go in there and beat the FvCK out of them with out getting in trouble with the law so i Tiped the Pop machine that was next to the bathroom door aginst the door locking them in and i just left. Got my little revenge.

four times in the 3 1/2 years i've had it. they took my radar detector one time and that's it.....but still a window replacement each time and now my tint is only on back windows :mad:
if i ever catch someone in the act (please let it happen), that person will feel my wrath for every time before too.....LOL.
hatin' bitches.

well i take back what i said about the cops... after all four of us went and added him as a suspect he was pulled over tonight... i dont know what happened i just had a friend call me and say he saw him with his hands on the hood and cops lights everywhere... i doubt they found anything... he will still get off scotch free.. but i am very suprised in our police i thought they didnt give a ####.

had it happen to the dodge dakota i drove for a while. how do you boult in a car cd deck real good. in an DSM.

I had my car broken into about a year ago. All they took was my radar dector, they left all my cds and a bunch of movies I had just bought. It happened while we were doing inventory at my store. Im pretty sure it was the other company that we hired to help us. During the night there were some problems so they took it out on the 1st car they saw when they left the store. My drivers side window goes up really slow now, it pisses me off. I still find little pieces of glass when I clean my car too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back