The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How many of you ride quads, four-wheelers or dirtbikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
So I was riding the quad the other day, and thought to myself, I wonder how many fellow dsm'ers share another one of my passions. I want to include any kind of atv in this thread. Quads, four wheelers, dirt bikes, three-wheelers, or anything similar. Try to include pics of your atv too.

Here's me havin some fun on mine.:cool: BTW, mines an 07 Arctic cat DVX 400.

Attachments

• n500777630_574906_1397.jpg
    n500777630_574906_1397.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 40
  • n500777630_574912_4006.jpg
    n500777630_574912_4006.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 38
I ride dirt bikes. I got a whole garage full of em. I got my raced out bike, Yamaha 250f. Honda XR 400, CRF 150, CRF 100, PW 80...and I sold my little mess around bike, Honda CR80 when I bought my Talon.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I ride dirt bikes. I got a whole garage full of em. I got my raced out bike, Yamaha 250f. Honda XR 400, CRF 150, CRF 100, PW 80...and I sold my little mess around bike, Honda CR80 when I bought my Talon.

This guy knows how to have fun.^^

I live out in the country so I can ride mine whenever, and drive it right out of my driveway and go wherever with it. It's nice to not have to trailer it out of town to ride it.

I live right next to woods LOL

I've got 3 bikes that I ride almost every day. Ive got my practice bike which is an 06 yz250f, then I have my race bike, which is an 06 yz250f, and then I have my fun bike which is an 06 yz450f. The white bike is my race bike, and the yellow bike is my fun bike. Unfortunately I dont have pictures of my practice bike.

those tires are kinda cool though LOL

I have a couple quads sitting in the back ok the shop, haven't used them in years....

I have a 2009 Suzuki LTR 450 now. I've owned a TRX 450 and a 250r but the LTR is by far the best race quad I've ever owned. I use to race motocross but have been out of that for a while now. I am a sales manager at an ATV, Side by Side, motorcycle shop so I get to see and ride quads every day :hellyeah:.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back