The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How Many of you have turned a friend into a Tuner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckdog_5

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2002
San Diego, California
I myself got sick of tired of bein the only one in my group of friends that liked dsm's. Some how after awhile, my best friend started showing more interest, and more and more, then he started shopping for one, now he has one. Its a great feeling knowing i brought another dsm'er for us, and i could think of a better person to bring here, (DSM_23), he is by far the best friend i ever had

i recruited my cousin....who is insane now about dsm's...he has 2 jobs. one for school and one for his car (i think i created a monster)
i also got a friend buying jdm engine in his 1g....insane
my little brother is going crazy also
that is 3 recruits

i havent recruited anyone, but i've changed a few doubters by exerting the mighty power of an awd launch to the non-believers

I tried but my friend said he gets enough time helping me work on my car that he doesnt need one himself.:p

My friends integra gsr got stolen so I talked him in to getting a 1g gsx. He loved it untill after about a month when it broke down on him.

I've got a friend with a gs. First things he did when he got it were washer LED's, underglow, and painted stuff in engine yellow (red car). After a while I talked him into a cat-back. Then a CAI. Then a header. Then a race pipe. Now he's taken his body-kit money and is buying a new throttle body and underdrive pulleys. He went from a ricer and now he's more about performance. He want's a turbo kit, but we decided that since it'd be cheaper to buy a 4g63 dsm, and he's not got the money to do it right now(insurance + the money in the gs already) he's gunna try and make it a fast n/a. (cams, lots of porting, nitrous,etc, etc etc...)

i was turned into a tuner.. i was a big v8 fan... but not now.. All dsm.. :thumb:

i was converted from workin on trucks to a tuner and now i convert.my brother and one friend and another on the way

i was converted from workin on trucks to a tuner and now i convert.my brother and one friend and another on the way

I have turned another friend into a tuner.. He was a honda boy.. Now a Dsm tuner.:thumb:

I've kinda done the opposite. My two previous girlfriends both hate dsms now. :( Ooops. My last girlfriend liked the car at first, but then would always get mad at me cause I would keep buying stuff for it and spending money on it and workin on it and she thought it was a POS because I was always fixin something. Oh well... she's gone and I now have 2 dsm's!!! :laugh:

I would have to say about 3-4 of my friends are now into tuning because of me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back