The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How many of us are still active in the community around here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teancum

Probationary Member
Apr 12, 2014
Riverton, Utah
I've just bought a 91 Talon TSi AWD. I'm looking to get involved in the local DSM community if there is one. Utah DSM seems completely inactive since 2010 and I can't seem to find much else to suggest any amount of activity around here. Shout out if you're around. Haha.

Join UTDSM. I live just around the mountain in Tooele. I know some of the dsm guys go to midnight drags at RMR pretty often. and i feel like I'm one of the few who participate in actually racing. ha would be awesome to see ya around!

Like stated, in Utah there is a local website/forum. There is also a shop here that's strictly dsm related, The 4g63 shop.

I'm active on here, but I don't come to the region specific area often.

Congrats on the purchase, see ya around on the streets!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back