The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

How many losers we got here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
--_Other_Parts_of_the_World
Well, I'm stuck at home tonight because my only ride that actually picks me up when i don't have a car is in cali. :mad: and i can't whip my new tsi because it's not registered. So i'm sitting on my ass posting on tuners on saturday night :mad: :(.

How many other losers we got on here.... I saw Tom was on.... doesn't it suck?

and to top it all off.... I'M FVCKING SOBER :mad:x a million

i wouldn't really call myself a loser, i jsut don't have a life. But to my understanding, when u can't drive, you have no life. And i can't drive.

No you aren't. I'm at work. Till 11 est.... :-(

nothing like sitting in a hotel at the front desk with nothing to do.

I'm a loser cuz I've been sick and I was asleep and now I feel even worse. UGH

LOL, I might be home on tonight, but atleast I went out friday, LOL, went to the beach with my girl, and then slept over at her house. Wasn't crazy, but was quite enjoyable, just spending time with her.

And I might not get to go out tonight with her(girls night out mabye) so I'll prolly be stuck at home, LOL

^^*cough*denial*cough*

:mad: i havn't been home on a saturday night unless i was sick for like 4 years

*EDIT* having a hot car that isn't registeredis worse than having no car

I'm at home watching some VCD's I made of downloaded TV shows as I clean my apartment in preparation for the brand new Syberian Husky my fiance is bringing home with her after work tomarrow. :D

I'm not a dog person, but yet I have a new dog. It's kinda cool. His name is Mazda, and he has no nuts.

well, im gonna go stare at my car for like 10 mins then play video games all night like a loser and probably fall asleep sober at like 11:00 :(

Im a loser too, it sucks when your car doesnt works and your friends wont come and pick you up. I need to find some new frineds.

oooh ooh dont forget me, Im not a size 0 waist line so i spend many a night at home with my car

hell cell wont ring for days at times

thank u skinny bulemic bitches...

Well I spent most of my night working on my car, then working on my friends truck, so here I am relaxing a bit, but when I do go get wasted tonight, I will think of you all or at least slam a beer for ya. :p

Staying home isn't all that bad. When I go out I don't feel like I'm avoiding the hell of being a homebody. In fact I kinda prefer it, just had a girl over tonight and watched a movie. Nothing too exciting but better than a club/bar IMO.

Tom

Originally posted by thehyena
Well, I'm stuck at home tonight because my only ride that actually picks me up when i don't have a car is in cali. :mad: and i can't whip my new tsi because it's not registered. So i'm sitting on my ass posting on tuners on saturday night :mad: :(.

How many other losers we got on here.... I saw Tom was on.... doesn't it suck?

and to top it all off.... I'M FVCKING SOBER :mad:x a million

Dude, Im not a looser. I have people over my house. My house is like the ultimate hot spot.

Big garage, Schweet location, Girls always around, No fat ones, Frigde is full of focking coors lights.

Between my brother & me we are either chillin here with friends or DJing a party around Cleveland.

Sucks to be you Jamie.

:)

Im still a looser though......

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
Staying home isn't all that bad. When I go out I don't feel like I'm avoiding the hell of being a homebody. In fact I kinda prefer it, just had a girl over tonight and watched a movie. Nothing too exciting but better than a club/bar IMO.

Tom

I hear that too. Im so sick of clubs & bars.

If we arent making money off the door I want no part of a club.

Im kind of a loser. I drove around Olathe and Overland park last night. It was raining. Nobody was out. I just like driving around by self and think of stuff. :(

depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back