The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How many DSM´s are left

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@Dstarperformance01 down by Paul and Brian is trying to find one after letting his 1g go a couple years ago. He has the itch, we are trying to find him a car.

I work in the indianapolis area so with a large population I'd think i'd see a few but its been years since ive seen a 1g on the road. Hardly see 2g's anymore either. Plenty of 4g and some 3g's but I don't consider them DSM's I have a neighboor with a riced base model 3000gt but I really don't count that as much of a DSM either.

I don't think I've ever seen a 1g driving around. I've seen a couple 2g's, but none in good shape.

The most common place I see DSM's is the junkyard. And they only pop up twice a year. 3 days at the yard and they're stripped bare frame, so if I need something I go get it the day the car arrives.

Sometimes I wish I had some local DSM buddies. But it's cool to be one of the only ones on the street and have the young guys drool over it at the shows because they've never seen one before.

I don't think I've ever seen a 1g driving around. I've seen a couple 2g's, but none in good shape.

The most common place I see DSM's is the junkyard. And they only pop up twice a year. 3 days at the yard and they're stripped bare frame, so if I need something I go get it the day the car arrives.

Sometimes I wish I had some local DSM buddies. But it's cool to be one of the only ones on the street and have the young guys drool over it at the shows because they've never seen one before.
The junkyard thing depressed the crap out of me. The thought of some of these cars being basically deleted from the world sucks. I hope i never find my old burgundy 97 rs in a junk yard. But if i Did I would be getting it towed to the house until i could bring it back to life.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back