The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

How low can I go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leakyfaucet

15+ Year Contributor
May 29, 2004
cincinnati, Vermont
I want to lower a 1g AWD. I am interested in either the Eibach pro-kit or sportline springs. The prokit is said to lower the car about 1", while the sportline is supposed to lower it about 1.8". With a 1" drop, will I have too much negative camber, front or rear? I want it at or very close to stock specifications. I'm sure with a 1.8" drop, I will have camber problems. Just wanted to hear opinions on the subject. Tell me everything you can, please. :)

most people dont have problems with the prokits [ some 2g's do ] but i've seen pics of prokits on 1g's and it didn't look like much. I think a lower drop on a 1g is much much sexier. so i vote sportlines

I am going with Sprints, and they are a 2 inch drop. I have been looking at the pics here and there and really like the way they look

I've got the Sportlines. The front camber is good, but the back is off by a little bit. Ingalls makes a kit to change the camber on the rear of the 1G's now, they just came out this month, or you can get the taboospeedshop.com kit, but it requires some cutting and drilling of the control arms, but its still pretty simple.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back