The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How long does it take????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3/t4eclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2002
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Alright I have been waiting almost 2 weeks now for my dsmtuners.com stickers. It can't take that long to have them send an envelope with 2 stickers in it. I need to start supporting this site already :thumb: But for real..anyone who has ordered stickers, about how long did it take to recieve them?

Wait nevermind....that was posted on the 19th of may. Its june 2nd and still no stickers. I feel really bad bout what happened but thats still a long time since on the 19th he said they were being sent out that week. That is still 2 weeks. Mail in an envelope doesnt take 2 weeks. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back