The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

How long can I use stock shocks with GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstspyder1998

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2002
San Diego, California
I've had my car for over a year now and I'm planning on dropping my car using the Ground Control Coilover but I don't have the money for shocks at the same time. I just wanted to know if anybody is using the GC Coilovers with their stock shock and if you are how is the ride? I'm planning on replacing the shocks eventually with TOKICO adjustables in about 5 months. Any suggestions would be great. :confused:

Don't expect your stock shocks to be able to dampen the GC spring rates for very long, especially when you drop it. If you don't have the money for the shocks, don't drop it. At least that's my opinion.

Get the shocks first... Just a thought.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back