The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

How do you shoot it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All4Smoking

Probationary Member
May 22, 2002
WI
I am wondering a couple things. First, all of you with nitrous, how are you activating it (full throttle, button, computer) and what is the best choice for a turbo DSM? Any good/bad things about either would be great. Also, please specify how big a shot you are on and what type of kit it is (wet, dry, direct port, etc.).

I am planning on adding nitrous, but just looking for some pointers on what works the best.

thanks;)

with my Celica I had it set on an on/off switch which would then go to the window switch to determine if I was between 3000-8000rpms and then it would go to the WOT switch and make sure it was WOT, if all this criteria came back positive then the nitrous shot..

with the Eclipse, if I did it Id prolly just do the on/off switch to a WOT switch..

Originally posted by larryd

if I did it Id prolly just do the on/off switch to a WOT switch..

yup.....that is how i had mine set up back in my civic days.
and of course you can't forget about the purge....
i think i love purging as much as i love to spray. chicks digged it ;)

Originally posted by larryd
with my Celica I had it set on an on/off switch which would then go to the window switch to determine if I was between 3000-8000rpms and then it would go to the WOT switch and make sure it was WOT, if all this criteria came back positive then the nitrous shot..

with the Eclipse, if I did it Id prolly just do the on/off switch to a WOT switch..
As for the eclipse part... are you saying that if you did have it on your eclipse that you would launch or maybe from a roll, you would get going and then hit the on switch, and then go wot to actvate it?

Yep...thats my setup on my hatch. 75shot direct port (plate system) with a on/off switch and a WOT switch. Either way and the nitrous would hit, but it had to be a combo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back