The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How do you say Hi to people...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't really have any DSMers around here that I don't know of, at least with turboed ones. I think there is probably one, GST but I don't think the owner knows what they have really.

But if I were to see one I'd just throw up my peace sign.

I roll my window down, stick my head out, point, and scream "GOT ANY PARTS FOR SALE?!".

Got your ID with you?...."Uhhhh Uhhhh ummm sorry no." Well then you cant drink in this bar I catch you again and ill call the cops......or BREAK IT THE #### UP!!!! TAKE IT OUT SIDE OR ILL CALL THE COPS!!! Can you guess what I do for a job?

ninjai_ruken said:
Got your ID with you?...."Uhhhh Uhhhh ummm sorry no." Well then you cant drink in this bar I catch you again and ill call the cops......or BREAK IT THE #### UP!!!! TAKE IT OUT SIDE OR ILL CALL THE COPS!!! Can you guess what I do for a job?
Write cheesy novelettes that no one will publish?

Ken said:
I found that 90% of the other DSM driver son the road could give a rats @$$ you're driving the same type of car they are, .
AMEN to that. I wave , they look at me like WTF?? I loved driving my Z around, even people that didn't know what kind of car it was waved honked and even pulled up when I was filling it up at the pumps, just to say how sweet it was and they owned one years ago.
Mabey in a few years when the FandF kiddies settle down, mabey we will start giving love to owners of our cars :cry:

I wave to just about every DSM I see. So far I've gotten one wave back from a Spyder owner with the top down. It made my day cuz everyone else just ignores me. Everytime I wave to a DSM and have someone else in the car the conversation goes a little like this:
Passenger: "Whos that"
Me: "I duno"
Passenger: "Then why did you wave to them?"
Me: "Dont worry about it"

Most of the time its a girl that wouldnt understand so I dont bother. ( Not trying to be sexist, the girls I know arent into cars :( )

My windows are uaully down (removed AC) so I stick my arm out the window and give em the shocker- or if I see em coming ill flash my lights then downshift and do a good ol blow off salute

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back