The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

How do you say Hi to people...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92_75i

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Hey I was just wondering how you guys say whats up or whatever to your fellow dsm'rs when ur driving by. My buddy just rev's his car 3 times, ive sen people turn off and on their lights, some people just hi beam them, and some honk... I usually just turn my Fog Lights off and on like 2 times, just wondering how you guys say whats up.. :thumb:

usually I would blow off, then give a Peace sign... the 2 finger salute u know?

Hey I was just wondering how you guys say whats up or whatever to your fellow dsm'rs when ur driving by. My buddy just rev's his car 3 times, ive sen people turn off and on their lights, some people just hi beam them, and some honk... I usually just turn my Fog Lights off and on like 2 times, just wondering how you guys say whats up..

1 ) Well if I reved my car I would be afraid of killing it , so no there .

2 ) As for the lights sometimes they work sometimes they don't , so no there to .

3 ) The horn is out of the ? , becouse I drive a 2g DSM and they never work .

4 ) As for the fog lights refer back to answer #2 .

I just nod at them or wave ..

I found that 90% of the other DSM driver son the road could give a rats @$$ you're driving the same type of car they are, unless I know the driver or see a DSM club sticker I just ignore them. Keep in mind all the other drivers that see you honk, rev, or flash just think you're trying to tell them something.

in the parking lot i work at i will always say hey to a dsm driver if i see them. sometimes even talk for a while, and maybe point out my disgrace LOL. but now i think its half retarded even trying to talk to a girl with a dsm. for 1 every girl ive seen with a dsm thinks im perverted when i say "nice dsm". and for 2 they think their royal hyness (w/e) self is being hit on. i like the cars headlights, not theirs... (well sometimes...LOL) dont talk to some honda owners with trash can pipes cuz theyre jerks.

I dont do anything..... most of the ppl here dont really care. The only dsm folks that have acknowlaged my presance are azzholes that think they are better.... oh yeah and more of them are in RSes or GSes and think they can beat my GSX----- :thumbdown

I usually just chuck a beer bottle at them or flip them off. DSM drivers suck...

Just kidding, I usally wave or give the ever cool peace sign.

Since my windows are always up, I just give a wave with my left hand as though tossing a Snickers wrapper into the back seat.

I think about 1 in twenty have any idea why I'd wave. Duh, do I know you?

When I see a DSM worth this (someone who knows what they have, like a somewhat modded DSM) I hang out my window since it's down most of the time, give the peace sign, while doing a loud WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL

I usually just flash my lights... err i did 13 months ago wen my car ran.. I still catch myself flashing my lights at DSM's even now that im driving my WRX, they just look at m like WTF

lowavenger96 said:
The horn is out of the ? , becouse I drive a 2g DSM and they never work .

Yeah my horn has never worked. It sounds like a cat that's it's tounge stuck in a blender. Everytime I honk at someone, everybody around looks at me like WTF???

i wave or flash...it shard at night cause i drive wiht my high beams on LOL

Alot of the people I've come across dont even realize what they have in the way of interest that we have here. They usually look at you like you have 2 heads, some just have that better than you look.
In the interest of keeping the peace I usually dont say anything. But I'd like to scream out some trashy remark because thats just my knee jerk reaction.
Very few people are cool about it. But hey - they know who they are.
:D

I like to drive real close behind them while honking my horn and flashing my lights. If they move over then I swerve back and forth to see how close I can get to there car without touching it.

that or a simple wave.

9d2TSi said:
I usually just chuck a beer bottle at them or flip them off.

I'd flip you off just cause im jealous of your sh!t. Your car is toooooooooo nice, gimme gimme gimme. Haha :laugh:

I usually wave at em, throw up the horns. I havent flashed em yet or said "Nice DSM" cause over 95% of the DSM drivers in my neck of the woods, dont know what DSM stands for.

I'll pulled up next to a kid in a clean 1g GSX, just as he was getting out, he said "Nice car", i said "Thanks, yours is clean, i love 1g's" He was like :confused:

So I just wave. I'll try the flash, but knowing the police in this town, i'll get pulled for "distracting other drivers' or some nonsense :rolleyes:

God damn 9d2Tsi i just looked at ur car an OMG OMG u suck, wanan trade and u can redo all the stuff to my car again :) hehe, but ya overall u got a sick ass ride...

92_75i said:
God damn 9d2Tsi i just looked at ur car an OMG OMG u suck, wanan trade and u can redo all the stuff to my car again :) hehe, but ya overall u got a sick ass ride...

Hellll Naaaaahh Copy-Cat!! If anybody's car is getting molested by him, its mine!!!

Thanks guys. I have put alot of time into it to get it the way it is today. Oh yeah, and cash too. :p ;)

Appreciate the tuner love. :thumb: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back