The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How do you lock yourself in your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"blondestar-we're always open because you are always blonde" ROFL

I dont have any sound for I am in school right now, but was there music or somthing in the background. I just watched the pictures and I almost fell asleep.

Oh WOW......bet the guy who answered on-star alert had a story to tell his folks.. :tease: :tease: :tease:

Considering it's fake, not too funny.

Sorry, but even the dumbest biotch would just unlock her door, grab her keys and go.

94mitsuGST said:
In Family Guy, Peter did this.LOL
Excuse me sir! You see those keys? Sir? Sir? jack@ss! ROFL

Saw that a few days ago and i was dying...i dont care if its fake, its just awesome LOL.

DSMBen said:
Considering it's fake, not too funny.

Sorry, but even the dumbest biotch would just unlock her door, grab her keys and go.

Actually, I don't agree because the dumbest one would probably unlock her door and forget to grab her keys, and then lock herself out of the car.

I hate to admit it, but it's happened to me before. I was going to lunch with a coworker in her POS Kia mini-SUV. The thing was terrible for cold weather, and had been owned in Florida before it came here. We got in, and the locks weren't functioning correctly, and refused to open for a few minutes. First time I've ever felt claustrophobic.

Lzybum06 said:
Actually, I don't agree because the dumbest one would probably unlock her door and forget to grab her keys, and then lock herself out of the car.
actually, i've locked myself out of my car with the keys still in the ignition and the car still running ROFL ask leet

And your username is "keymaster"?........:tease:

joshohatesuall said:
actually, i've locked myself out of my car with the keys still in the ignition and the car still running ROFL ask leet

That was pretty damn funny ROFL ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back