The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

how do i get grape juice off my hood without messing up the paint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vital

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 26, 2003
CaliforniaUS
i have a white eclipse and some ass clown poored some purple liquid on the hood on my car and it's now stained after baking in the sun the whole day... i'm not sure if it's really grape/cranberry juice but that's what i'm assuming since it's purple.. so what can i do to get this crap off? thanks for the info

Most paint and body shops will do it free. Just tell em what happened and ask for a quote. They're usually generous and understanding so they'll be like "Let's see if this works.." They'll rub the compound in and get it right off. Good way to seek out help or you can do it yourself for a lil' penny or two.

After a day of cooking in the sun out here, there's every liklihood it won't come out. Depending on what the mystery substance was, and how open the pores on your paint are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back