The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

how do i ge my BOV to recirculate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAIG___

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 22, 2008
KING, North_Carolina
ok i have a 95 gst has a greddy type s BOV i love the sound but i care about my performance even though it runs normal but sounds like from what everyone says i need to recirculate it but it suppose to plug back into the intake pipe right? well my car has a forced performance intake pipe doesnt have nothing to plug a hose from the bov into it wha can i do to get it recirculate it ??

Cheap, easy solution would be to find a stock intake hose out of a junkyard or part-out. Otherwise you could definitely find an aftermarket pipe that allows you to recirculate.

Cheap, easy solution would be to find a stock intake hose out of a junkyard or part-out. Otherwise you could definitely find an aftermarket pipe that allows you to recirculate.

could i get like a little round pipe and get it welded to my intake pipe?? then run a hose from BOV to it??

ya you better have a good welder or kiss your after market intake goodbye. That could be a difficult weld.

ill make the person let me know if they can do it or not and if they mess up they gotta replace it LOL

Did you buy the car with the modifications that are on it? -If you did, are you sure there's not a GM MAF and Translator installed?

If you pay me for the shipping, you can have my stock intake hose for free. You'd still need a small piece of hose to connect your BOV to it. PM me with a mailing address if you're interested.

Did you buy the car with the modifications that are on it? -If you did, are you sure there's not a GM MAF and Translator installed?

If you pay me for the shipping, you can have my stock intake hose for free. You'd still need a small piece of hose to connect your BOV to it. PM me with a mailing address if you're interested.

one thing though it wont hook into my 50 trim will it??

Stock intake hose will not fit the 3" inlet. You are better off going the custon welding route. Be advised that FP sells their intake with a recirculation fitting as an option (in case you don't want to hack yours, you could sell it and get another one).

its a dejon 3.5 inlet to a 3'' outlet (inlet is where the filter is right? LOL). i also have a 50 trim so itll fit yours as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back