The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

How did everyones week go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spector5

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 31, 2011
holland, Michigan
Well mine turned out fan####ingtastic! It really started out as stress test. Finished my first course at UTI, and destroyed the course final.

I say it was a stress test, because a fellow student and myself have been going back n' forth the entire course for top seat as student of the course. I guess you can say I pulled it off by the skin of my teeth. I finished with a 98.12% to his 98.03% when it was all said and done.

Figured I'd let my other family know the good knews! :thumb:. So how did everyone else's week go?

went great. Bought a new bike. Being unemployed gives me plenty of time to ride. Finished all my school work ahead of time = more time for riding. Bought a kid's bicycle bell for my moped - really is the highlight of my week. I also got my lunch paid for at my fave restaurant during a mandate for fixing my buddy's bike for him. I'm diggin it.

got my rounded cylinder head bolt off..so i'm a happy camper!! now to get some new rings and start the reassembly :)

annnndd to drink some more beer!

got my rounded cylinder head bolt off..so i'm a happy camper!! now to get some new rings and start the reassembly :)

annnndd to drink some more beer!

well hot damn! to bad you don't live closer to the chicago area. The class I just finished was all on engine/cylinder head rebuild(my score shows that there is a less than 2% chance I'll #### it up:D) Also, You through beer into the mix and you have a day that I would kill for! Who knows you pump enough beer into me and you may have a perfectly built motor and that 2% will disapear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back