The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hot Import Nights Miami

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miami305

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2007
Miami, Florida
Anyone going to HIN dec. 15 in south beach and want to hang out before the show. i got about three dsm's coming with me. Tickets are $30 but if you put the code ?jenny? you get $5 off the price. www.hintickets.com

yeah iam goin as a spectature, let me know when and where i already got my ticket and what not

thats cool i will let you by thursday see where everyone would like to meet up.

yes sir got her on my myspace, got the code on her page.

LOL shes cool, my Friend literally knows her, He has been working HIN for the past , uhm 3 years? ahaha, always get a kick when I talk to her about him.

ahah. i thought no dsmtuner guys werent going, ill probably see what i can do if i can make it. i hope to see a big dsm turnout!

we should all meet up before show, i think it starts at 5 to 12pm.

YOOO !!! WE HAVE TO MEET AND CHILL !!!...i kno both Miami305 and BOOSTEDINsofla...and a bunch of other eclipses....

I'm going to go ahead and make it official with all the DSM's that i know

I really hope to see every1 out there

p.s My car wont be looking too good..LOL

shit im down to ride....how about we have a pre meet this thursday on 8th street

you know ill be at the spot on thursday and we should all meet on staurday before the show.

Wont be able to meet up with anyone but im supposably going to the show because i will "happen" to be in Ft. Lauderdale sat which isnt too far away. Ive been to the ones in orlando and L.A. and its pretty entertaining but then after I view all the cars it becomes all about the girls.LoL My ex is supposably a model there now, this will be interesting LOL...

What is going on afterwards in miami, parties etc if im in miami ima try to be in miami the whole day!

I really want to meet up with me car and everything but i dont like the way its looking...

CLUBS !!...after that the best thing to do is either Go to the beach ( which you would already be there ) hit the clubs in South beach

hey how about we meet some where half way? some of us are about an hour north of you guys (like me) maybe we could meet at an exit off of 95 or a rest stop on the turnpike or something friday night? anyone wanna do that? i sure as hell would like to see some DSMs...they hardly exist up here.

*EDIT*

Where do you guys meet thursday? im off of work and school tomorrow...

hey how about we meet some where half way? some of us are about an hour north of you guys (like me) maybe we could meet at an exit off of 95 or a rest stop on the turnpike or something friday night? anyone wanna do that? i sure as hell would like to see some DSMs...they hardly exist up here.

*EDIT*

Where do you guys meet thursday? im off of work and school tomorrow...

if you take turnpike south and get off on sw 8th street and head east(make a right after the exit) you will past fiu south campus, a couple lights down you see a mcdonald's also in the plaza is an autozone. we are there by 8:30 and ofcourse other cars come to hang out too.

I really want to meet up with me car and everything but i dont like the way its looking...

CLUBS !!...after that the best thing to do is either Go to the beach ( which you would already be there ) hit the clubs in South beach

Id like to meet up with some dsms but im going to be with my boy in an 04 Sti so might not be so welcomed LOL.

Damn but most of Miami beach clubs you have to be 21 +, Im only 20 ...:cry:
Is there any good club spots for my age? Im tryna splurge after the car show!!! LOL

hey guys maybe you can come to the DSM meet i usually go to...its about half way inbetween where we live....heres the info off of sofladsm.

"This is more or less an all DSM meet,
N/t(420a's) and Evo's are also welcome and
upon ocassion our members will invite friend's from other
boards or clubs. Which is cool as long as everyone who
stops/comes by can be civil.

And if your car is not running don't feel bad, just try to stop by anyway
and have a good time(we welcome beaters ). I hope to see everyone
there this sunday, until then take care...

Parking lot @ Checkers
5590 N University Dr
Lauderhill, FL
-> Map <- yahoo directions
There's a Discount Auto parts store across the street from us on the
NE corner of University and Commericial, just incase your still lost on
location."

so exactly where and when are we meeting up on saturday before HIN,
i need the address so i can put in my gps?

hey guys maybe you can come to the DSM meet i usually go to...its about half way inbetween where we live....heres the info off of sofladsm.

"This is more or less an all DSM meet,
N/t(420a's) and Evo's are also welcome and
upon ocassion our members will invite friend's from other
boards or clubs. Which is cool as long as everyone who
stops/comes by can be civil.

And if your car is not running don't feel bad, just try to stop by anyway
and have a good time(we welcome beaters ). I hope to see everyone
there this sunday, until then take care...

Parking lot @ Checkers
5590 N University Dr
Lauderhill, FL
-> Map <- yahoo directions
There's a Discount Auto parts store across the street from us on the
NE corner of University and Commericial, just incase your still lost on
location."

Yo0 illi...did you ever end up going on thursday to 8st and 97ave ?....i think i saw you on my way to mcdonald's because there is no other silver GSX w/ apexi n1 and center piece painted silver like yours.

so exactly where and when are we meeting up on saturday before HIN,
i need the address so i can put in my gps?

I used to live on the beach. We can maybe meet up at the Burger king near it...Im going to give you the address....

1695 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139-2427, US

Hope to see all of you there...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back