The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hose fell off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GSpyderguy

Probationary Member
Apr 9, 2017
Vallejo, California
Ive got a piece of tubing/hosing that fell off my 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST. Trying to find out where it goes before i try to crank it over. Been working all weekend replacing the head gasket. Image should be attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 15059583896262020153568.jpg
    15059583896262020153568.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 59
Do you still have the stock intake? Been a little while, but it looks like one of the vacuum lines that run back to it to me.

Took me a minute to find a pic of someone with stock pipe, but look at the line coming off the valve cover and routing back to the intake. I think that's what you're looking at in your pic, but the extra heat shielding around it. the plastic nippple on the end inserts into the plastic/rubber intake pipe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That may be it. The valve cover will be going back on tomorrow morning so i will check then and post a reply. Thanks guys!

Sorry for the late reply. Been stuck in a last minute move. That hose was indeed from the intake to the valve cover. Thanks guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back