The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Hoping for the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstfcs

Banned Member
May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Well, i made a decision tonight.

I put my 95 Talon on craigslist. Put it up as a trade and even though it's FWD i'm hoping to trade it for a 1g AWD talon or eclipse. Only time will tell if i will be able to.

And though i am quite fond of my 2g body styling. Something about the 1g's has grown on me.

I have a fair share of extras on the car so hopefully some one with a decent 1g AWD will see it and want to trade for mine.

Wish me luck guys. This is def a long shot in the dark.

That's the link

will add when I get home

I have an apexi AVCR too but most likely will be coming off the car. Cause i love it to death.

Last edited:
You need to back out of your link there and post one where it cant be edited. You linked directly to your account. If I was a azzhole I could post in the #### section for ya!

Last edited:
That's the link

(Link)

I have an apexi AVCR too but most likely will be coming off the car. Cause i love it to death.

You need to back out of your link there and post one where it cant be edited. You linked directly to your account. If I was a azzhole I could post in the #### section for ya!

Yeah. Ditto on that one.
Fix the link so isn't the editable one. :applause:

Last edited:
Is this the ride with the big wing?

No the big wing came in the later years of the 2g talon.

This one has the low rise spoiler on the back

Ah, thought I remembered your SN and a Talon with an aftermarket spoiler. Guess I'm getting old.

No not me...

I believe in factory parts only on all 5 cars i have owned.

damn dude thats not a bad price......i think your gunna get more people interested in buying then trading. so if you have your mind set on a 1g then edit it to just trade and not for sale

Well i have come across a couple 1g's that if i sell this i will be able to afford.

Even better though i cam across a 1995 Eagle Talon 5 spd AWD 98,674 original miles. All stock except for racing seats, he's throwing in ARP headstuds, and a nice set of 17 inch silver wheels. I called him and if he calls back tomorrow i may have a buyer for mine. And i'll drive to pick it up.......he only wants 1700 =]

Where exactly is the vehicle located? Any pictures?Mileage and any problems or possible problems. I am looking for a new dsm. PM me if you want.

pm'ed

Well guys.

I have had three people HIGHLY interested in my car. Including one person on these boards. Hopefully he won't bail on the sale. But if he does i have people in the wings.

But as it stands the car will be sold. And i already plaan on making a drive next week. To pick up my new car.

A 1993 Plymouth Laser AWD. Has some nice tasteful mods done to it. And will give me a great platform to work off. As well as having a very unique and rarely seen car. =]

Can't wait for AWD.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back