The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1G hooking up tach

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mushe40

Proven Member
May 8, 2021
West Enfield, Maine
im looking for some help with hooking up a tac on my race car before me the owners cut out alot of the wires from ecu or computer most places ive read on here said to hook to cetain wires on computer plug in when i went to find them theye were cut short spent time stripping what i could on 2 dodffrent pins on wires people mention i tryed 3 all together and soldered tehm to wires on ganess but it doesnt not move needle this tack is new out of pakage the lights work on tack and i switched it to 4 cynlder i was wondering if any one could help me out with a little knowlage any help would be very help ful and apreciated trying to get this car finished up to race it it 1991 eclipse with 2.0 non turbo ty robert m

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back