The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

homunculus

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefully this Sunday I get the tune loaded and can actually get it started for the first time in 5 years finishing the fuel surge tank that will be going in after the car is moving under its own power it feels like the list just keeps growing

To do
  1. Charge battery/replace
  2. Coolant top off
  3. Figure out speedo cable
  4. Figure out why the ark 2 isn’t working
  5. Make sure radiator fan works on car
  6. NLTS pin 104
  7. confirm alternator is charging
  8. Adjust CAS set base timing
  9. adjust tps
  10. Set idle no idle switch use tps
To do after car runs
  1. Install Oil guage
  2. Fuel pressure log maybe
  3. Wire tach to scg -1
  4. Make SS exhaust
  5. Leak oil return on turbo
  6. Clutch leak
  7. new dash?
  8. Finish fuel surge tank and install fuel lines
  9. stop screw for gas pedal/clutch/ rebuild pedal assembly
  10. shifter cable spherical bearing and shifter stop set screw
  11. Remake swirl pot
  12. Retorque head studs
  13. Build front sway bar
  14. Replace interior trim panels
  15. Door panels adjusted and window switches
Need funds to do
  • Have transfer case rebuilt/upgraded
  • Drive shaft rebuilt/upgrade
  • Build Rear motor mount
  • Removable nrg steering wheel
  • Race seat installation
  • Roll cage
  • volks rear control arms
  • Feal 441 coilovers

Attachments

• IMG_6148.jpeg
    IMG_6148.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6151.jpeg
    IMG_6151.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 22
So the day of my tune came and went we spent 6 hours trying to get it to start, swapped the COP and ARC 2 back to the oem set up just to verify we had spark for some reason cylinders 2&3 don’t get spark when running the cop set up but I figure I’ll figure that out later right now I’m getting a CAS code so I’ll be on the hunt for a new CAS or a known good one I also pulled the injectors to send in and have tested as the tank had some pretty nasty gas sitting in it so just to be on the safe side of things I’ll have them cleaned I also went ahead and pulled the trigger on an aftermarket wiring harness from OHM I’m sure I won’t see it for another two months but I really want to clean up the rats nest in my passenger floor board and add a level of quality to the build that I don’t feel I could do myself I’ll save the old harness for a side project. here’s a video with the most I was able to get out of the car

IMG_6345.png

IMG_6344.png

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back