The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Home Wrecker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short block assembled.

20210404_201122.jpg

20210404_200955.jpg

20210404_200945_HDR.jpg

So the engine is assembled. Now time foe some rewind. I have had this car since 2004. After my first build as a street car. I decided to cage it and set it up as a fwd drag car. I finished the setup in 2010. And pretty much parked it. Except two trip to the drag strip in 2010. Well after 10 years of sitting in the barn at the farm this is what she looked like.

View attachment 630532

View attachment 630533

View attachment 630534

The car absolutely stunk. And had rat bed and defecation in places i am finding are very hard to remove. I have got the car cleaned back up. Im about to start rewiring the entire car. Doing a stripped and condensed setup for drag racing.

View attachment 630535

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back