The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

home Surveillance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Put a dead bolt, on your bedroom door. Your worries are over, only way some could break in is back damaging door trim or through your window. That would make parents pissed more.

I've done this and has worked out, since I work 12hrs a day.

If you get a dead bolt use a dremel to make the latch bigger.

I miss the days of hi-tech toys :/

Buy a gun and start cleaning it when he shows up and say oh, i will put this away sorry bout that. Then lock it up and he will be a scared little sissy.

size dont mean shit. Im 6 foot and almost 140 lbs. A 200 lb guy that muscle i can drop easily. mind over matter. Hell on a good day i can lift almost twice my weight.

:hmm:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

...And OP, if something gets stolen from you, well you already know who it is, so at least one, and often the biggest problem is already fixed.

The only security a man needs is a nod of his head, a sip of his beer, and a pump of his shotgun as the suspect strolls into the room. If they steal something, well...beat them with said shotgun.

Best Cameras EVER
Night vision Cameras

On another note, you need to be 18 to buy a weapon, but in most states you can buy ammo. Pick up a box of .45 ACP rounds a leave them all over you room.

The threat of an action is most often more effective the the action itself. In your case the threat is perceived not implied.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back