The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

home made sheet metal intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes, I did put it into a particle flow simulation. Any performance gains were negligible, and in some aspects, like top end velocity, it performs worse. The extra work and material my design would require vs something like what Tony has fabricated makes it not worth the effort. What Tony made is a proven design and has already been tested by a few of us and it works well. It was fun designing it though. He makes good stuff, and is working on more than just those manifolds. I would highly recommend that if you see him selling something you want, buy it. You won't be disappointed. He TIG welds better than most seasoned welders and you would be hard pressed to break what he makes. It is thoroughly penetrated welds and solid as you can get. I am working with him on a few more ideas I believe will be much more successful that we both think will be items people will enjoy, so keep an eye out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back