The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HOME broken into in Hayward...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFTec - jerry

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2007
Union City, California
Hey everyone,

One of the guys that frequently hangs out here at the shop and on the forums is Pat, also know as PATRICK B. here. His home was recently broken into and several things were taken listed below. If you find anyone selling this stuff, please let either myself or Pat know ASAP. Thanks and be safe out there...

- Acer Aspire laptop (silver) missing a battery and w/ a very noticeable burn/mely mark on the top of it.
- Toshiba laptop w/ blue case
- Sony PSP
- Ipod (white)
- Oakley sunglasses
- Misc. jewelry (gold)
- Jordan shoes
- Palm pilot
- Swiss watch (silver)

I think that's the majority of it.

Thanks again for looking...

Jerry

Sorry to here about that.:notgood: If these thieves put half as much effort into real jobs as they do in stealing from everyone else, they would be quite the productive citizens. :nono: I hope they find the person/people and then. . . .:beatentodeath:

:talon:

Sorry to here about that.:notgood: If these thieves put half as much effort into real jobs as they do in stealing from everyone else, they would be quite the productive citizens. :nono: I hope they find the person/people and then. . . .:beatentodeath:

:talon:

I agree, it does suck. People like them try to find an easy way out of working, which seems to be taking from other people that are working.

Jerry

It might sound a little far fetched, but maybe you guys might want to check Craigslist, the culprit might actually be dumb enough to try and sell that stuff on there. Good luck. That sucks though that had to happen

It might sound a little far fetched, but maybe you guys might want to check Craigslist, the culprit might actually be dumb enough to try and sell that stuff on there. Good luck. That sucks though that had to happen

Yeah, Pat has been checking on a 10 minute basis... hahaa

Jerry

man its most likely being sold on a corner in east oakland or something. All that stuff isnt hard to get off or keep for yourself. IF it was crazy shit that a crackhead burgular wouldnt use (car parts, tools, etc) then i could see it going on craigslist, but common electronics like that can be sold to ANYBODY.

Good luck though, at least he wasnt there and harmed physically.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back