The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

holy wheel gap batman!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyEclipse5

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2002
Normal, Illinois
ok, if you wantyour car lowered stick it here.

I started it out, big improvement

10455Car_Pictures_027a.jpg

after

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 2,467
Hehehehehehe......

:thumb:

Makes me want those Tein flex coilovers just that much more. Kinda nice to see what my car would look like dropped an inch or two.

hehe he did :p
just watch the shadow from the car u can see that the original shadow is bigger then the modified 1 so he cut in the bottom of the pic ;) :thumb:

Originally posted by Eclipse-Power
hehe he did :p
just watch the shadow from the car u can see that the original shadow is bigger then the modified 1 so he cut in the bottom of the pic ;) :thumb:

yup and i forgot to trim the top of the pic *bangs head on desk* oh well i fixed it so i'll umm repost it...i took it out of the old post so i could put it here

Attachments

• my tsi butt lowered.psd.jpg
    my tsi butt lowered.psd.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 253
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back