The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Holy Wacky toolz batman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10. Q. What fluids and other components need to be removed or secured prior to the tilting operation?
A. Remove the vehicle battery to avoid acid spillage and the possibility of electrical shorting should the battery detach from its mount. Remove fuel from the gas tank, fuel lines and where applicable the carburetor float bowl. Although not always necessary, remove the engine oil and tape off the dipstick tube, breather and filler cap. Either empty the windshield washer reservoir or tape it off to prevent leakage. Other fluids such as brake, hydraulic clutch, transmission and differential may remain in place. Secure any loose items in the vehicle interior and trunk.

Geez I gotta drain my entire car before using this thing.

Remember the pic of the guy with like a Supra on a lift, then a Skyline parked under it.

I can see it now:

A Supra, Skyline, Porsche, Viper, etc. All tilted on its side in a garage. just put wheels on the bottom and roll it around. :p

That is so odd that you posted this. Just yesterday, I was talking to my friend from Russia and he said he used something like that, except it connects to the front and rear bumpers, then you turn it on its side. In Russia they do it so then can easily coat the bottom with (whatever material it is to stop corrosion) in the winter time. (Because of salt on the roads). He tells me you have to take the battery out, plug all holes, etc...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back