The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Holy performance Batman!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I want anything higher than 91, I have to drive 30 minutes to get it. :(

On the other end of my block, there's a Shell gas station open 24/7, with 93 of course. :D

I always laugh when I hear 93 is heaven in higher altitudes and further West, but when we went onto a camping road trip to Colorado mountains, we were pissed we couldn't find any higher than 91 most of the time, at some times, we had to fill up with 87 or 89!. :laugh:

Originally posted by nutshot
Broken exhaust mani. Nampa, ID (15 min west of Boise) which is SW ID. I am tearing into my car finally this weekend *yeah*. Should be fixed soon nuf.

Well, then you aren't too far from firebird raceway. They have a nice set up. I was heading up that last week, but plans went to crap. I think their address is www.firebirdonline.com

We should hook up. I need to suck all the knowledge I can from whomever I can...hell, I might even be able to help you out.

up here in the "great white north" all the stations have 90...:cry:

until I found a few select chevrons that carry 92.... now I'm all abou tthe techron...:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back