The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

holset oiling question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnmarines

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2008
houston, Texas
I have read numorous threads in regards to this but I am still alittle unsure, I just purchased the oil return kit from extrempsi and now I am trying to figuare out what kit I need to run oil to the turbo. I am fixing to install a holset 35 with a bulleyes housing. I currently have a evo16g turbo geting oil from my filter housing. My bs is removed and my oil pressure sits about 60 psi. I am thinking about buying EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts - Turbo Fitting : -4 AN Male to Male
this to screw into the turbo, now what oil line should I buy to be able to connect it to the oil filter housing, or can I buy a hose that is a oil restrictor ?

Which threads have you read if I may ask? -12AN is Holset's MINIMUM requirement for the oil return which needs to be custom made so you are already at risk.

Min 10psi at idle
Max 75psi through the CHRA

First, what is your oil pressure at idle and are your highest rpm you are going to run?

First, what is your oil pressure at idle and are your highest rpm you are going to run?

my idle pressure is at 50psi... thats what my aftermarket gauge informs me.... as far as rmps... probably 7000rmps MAX.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back