The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Holset HX40 purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
Looks to be pretty legit from what I can tell from the pics. Guess you'll know soon enough though, since you already have it on the way. Good luck!

Looks to be pretty legit from what I can tell from the pics. Guess you'll know soon enough though, since you already have it on the way. Good luck!
Well what's worrying me is that it's actually coming from Venezuela and the guy is telling me its getting stuck at customs for some sort of tax reason. I just hope I'm not getting screwed.

Well what's worrying me is that it's actually coming from Venezuela and the guy is telling me its getting stuck at customs for some sort of tax reason. I just hope I'm not getting screwed.

Well if you bought it through ebay and used paypal, you have protection if you don't receive it. Generally pretty safe to buy on ebay.

I did buy with PayPal so I should be good. And I guess stolen is a possibility. I did see he has good reviews but figured there is a possibility they are fake reviews also. I'm just really hoping it some through and didn't know if that was "too" good of a deal to be true for a real hx40

Shipping internationally can be a major PITA, I had a guy very interested in an ECU I had for a mighty max, He was in Europe and the shipping cost was over $350 to get to him in Italy, IF it made it through customs. That's why any of the major retailers generally won't ship internationally, and I don't blame them.

I had shown interest in buying the whole lot of these units when they were first published, but the additional photos the seller sent me definitely looked like a knockoff unit which freaked me out enough to back away. Plus the part number(s) posted didn't agree with the numbers on the turbos.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back