1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTB Holset hx40,fp3575 or similar wanted

Posted by deboelduro, Jul 22, 2019

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. deboelduro

deboelduro Proven Member

Joined Sep 5, 2007
    winsted, Connecticut
    I’m currently running a fp red with the gt35r compressor wheel 65lbs @min turbo. I am looking for something bigger. Either a bolt on or similar. 70lbs@min turbo. Pm me if you have something. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019

Street Build 714  12

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    awd · manual · Galant VR-4
  2. deboelduro

deboelduro Proven Member

Joined Sep 5, 2007
    winsted, Connecticut
    :rocks:
    Also willing to trade my turbo for a bigger one and I’ll add cash for someone looking to downgrade :p My turbo has 1000 miles on it fresh rebuild by Justin Whitesell got paperwork to prove it

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019

Street Build 714  12

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    awd · manual · Galant VR-4