The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Holset hx35

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kendrick

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2014
gainesville, Georgia
So I purchased a hx35 to go on my gst an the guy that I bought it from off one of the seller pages said it was good but from the looks I don't know if there is anybody that's familiar with these turbos an know exactly what it's suppose to look like plz let me know cause i have never seen a 5 blade compressor wheel in a hx35 trying to figure out if i got a crap turbo and was jipped out of money or what thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 119
No, you just need the correct compressor wheel...and a rebuild/rebalance by someone skilled in servicing turbochargers just to make sure whoever put the incorrect wheel on the turbo initially didn't bend the shaft while doing so.

That's very sad. I have a spare good 8 blade HX35 compressor wheel if you want it for free. Just pay shipping. Also it looks like that compressor wheel is an CT-26 from a Toyota Supra or MR2. Virtually worthless.

Also it looks like that compressor wheel is an CT-26 from a Toyota Supra or MR2.
CT26 is a standard-rotation turbo with a rather-small shaft bore compared to the 7mm shaft on a HX35, so it can't be from one of those.

Who knows where it came from...what we DO know is it'll never make 1psi of boost in a HX35.

send it to @JusMX141 hell make it right
Oh yeah? I hear he's pretty good....

:p

I didn't realize that. I was wrong.

I'm pretty sure the turbine wheel looks correct.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back