The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Holset hx35 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocCitySlayer

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2011
Rochester, New_York
Can somebody tell me what the nipple with the black cap on it is?

Attachments

• IMG_20120119_154635.jpg
    IMG_20120119_154635.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 43
They decided to use another source to actuate their wastegate? Maybe they had one on the lower intercooler piping that was closer. Who knows.

The Bep housing is internally gated. Can the be used for a manual psi boost gauge or does that go somewhere else?

I have an electronic bar boost gauge and I have been thinking about using a psi gauge

Most people run a boost gauge off of the fuel pressure solenoid. It's closer and it sees vacuum and positive pressure.

does it have an external wastegate or could of been the boost gauge source or the mbc it may of been taken off and capped

yea there is a manual boost controller mounted to my radiator, but i also have an electronic greddy boost controller but im not sure if it works or if its even hooked up, I also have a turbo timer underneth my boost controller that i know is not hooked up

Most people run a boost gauge off of the fuel pressure solenoid. It's closer and it sees vacuum and positive pressure.

ok ill have to see what im going to do when the weather gets warmer

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back