The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

holset hx35 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocCitySlayer

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2011
Rochester, New_York
I was wondering if the Holset HX35 Bep .55ar housings are specific to dsms or if those came with the cummings trucks? I think I might have to buy a new one but I might have to try to find one at a junkyard if possible. Help needed please

Bulls eye power makes the BEP .55ar bolt on housings. They did not come factory on anything.

Is this housing the only one that will work on a hx35 for a 95 gsx?

Um... how about the stock one? Get a t3 manifold and use the stock housing, it's a better option IMO. I've ran the bolt-on housing with a stock ported manifold, and I've also used the stock 12cm housing and a cheapo t3 manifold. If you use an open manifold the spool will be a bit slower (than with the dsm bolt-on housing), or using a divided manifold spool could maybe be quicker.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back