The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Holley in tank HydraMat

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troppo loungo

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2009
Toronto, GTA, ON_Canada
This could be a god send for us road racers. This model will clip onto most universal pumps like walbro or others with an 11mm inlet, in place of the inlet filter. No more fuel starvation or surge tanks with extra pumps.

Only problem is the stock tank's pump tray/pan is in the way. I wonder how difficult it would be to remove?
They have other models with other fittings but sell an adapter.

I have one in my tank. I opted to run it with foam to work better then no foam

Nice. Did you modify the tray on the bottom of the tank or raise the pump? Which one/size are you using. Any details are appreciated.

Nice. Did you modify the tray on the bottom of the tank or raise the pump? Which one/size are you using. Any details are appreciated.
Its in my custom tank i made, it sits on the floor of it and i made some adaptors to slip over as they were 2x 5/8 push on joints. They dont sell mine anymore last time i checked so not sure if they did not sell that many i dont know. I run external pumps so fouling is not an issue. I got loads of pics in my build thread so later i will grab some and post them here

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back