The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HoboEvo update. New PB's, wins, and No prep! 9.2@162

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coltboostin

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey ya'll

Busy with life and posting less than I used to, but the Hobo has had a busy season. Hurt a motor at the first IFO this year in the Semis. Nothing avoidable, just 5+ year old rods that prob should have been replaced 3 years ago. :LOLguy:

So I slapped together a motor from what I had laying around and ended up taking the win at IFO at D42 in a tight race with fellow CR OG Jordan in his GTR (Sorry Jordan!)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Also have been very into prep's as of late. Unfortunately, I lost a gear racing a very nice 91mm blown stang that ended up winning No Prep up north. I went to the next event at Magnolia, and called him our first round, I wanted blood!

That sucker rolls out, but I took the win!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Unfortunately, that race did not finish up due to a big wreck, but I am excited for the next one. If you guys have not been to one, its a MUST attend event. Best energy I have seen in drag racing in a long time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back