The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, I hear those exughst manifolds are real strong on them engines too.

This is the most interesting thread I've read all year.

Does it fit?

Lol im sorry but the car is outside. When the weather is bad or it pisses me off i have step back and take a break. Right now working on the trans mount then one of the touque mounts. Then i can get in the garage. My garage is way to small so i will have to take the doors off and the rear bumper so it will fit in thier and still be able to do the wiring to and other things. It probly wont be running till summer at best then i still have body and paint. Patience patience it will be done.

Attachments

• 2011-10-07 18.48.16.jpg
    2011-10-07 18.48.16.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
Engine looks awful close to the frame in some of those pictures.

How much clearance do you have on the belt side of things?

The front belt or outer belt has an inch stuck my fat finger in for a comparison the back belt has tons since it is on the in board pully. Will post trans side build up in new picks. What ## seeing as close is the belt tensioner and ac clutch wich are below the rail worst case but dont think that it will move side to side is to notch the rail for the power stearing pump.

Attachments

• 2011-10-15 18.07.39.jpg
    2011-10-15 18.07.39.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-10-15 18.07.00.jpg
    2011-10-15 18.07.00.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back