The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G hit a curb doin 30 idk where to go now

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishieclips3

Probationary Member
Dec 9, 2010
medford, New_York
I was with my gf and I took a left turn to quick in the rain and the front rim hit the curb. I notically saw the control arm was bent so I replaced it but now I put on the rim thinking im done and now the rim sticks out two inches out the wheel well and the rim is all crooked. im confused and idk that much about suspensions please help!! I gotta race this weekend

my bad guys ive been busy but I replaced the spindle and its back to normal:hellyeah: I have no clue how because the old spindle doesnt look any different from the new one. maybe the hub got smacked up and twisted who knows LOL Im just happy its fixed without the need of new tie rods I got . Im going to the alignment shop soon . the only thing left that could still be bent is my rim and I hope its not bent because I love my rims and I dont know where to get them. If anyone can help me on what kinda rims I have I'll be happy. theyre stock but painted black. Ive been searching on ebay for them just incase I bent one and I cant find it. I dont want speed wobbles when im on the highway tryin to smoke people;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back