The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hinesville/Savannah Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be passing through on Friday on the way to the SC Meet this weekend in Greenville. You're more than welcome to tag along with us!

Im in beaufort I'm only an hour away from you. Me and asd gst and 92spoolin plan on getting meets together once we get our cars running again. Welcome to the bottomless pit. Your car is going to make you go broke alot quicker now LOL.

Well, hopefully by the time y'all get yer cars running again mine will still be working... I can't have a new thing and not tinker with it...

I already know the meaning of the word bankrupt, I'm already in the hole. I've already got 9k into the car, adding initial cost and repair work (AC, a bad sensor, clutch/flywheel swap, tranny repair). I've accepted that this is my money pit, and am already working on my next grand to drop into the car. I bought it to learn how to really drive, to repair cars, and to have FUN.

yea its really fun for like the one pull you get until something else breaks :D but yea i love/hate my car but hopefully the knock sensor is the last thing to be fixed now i can start modding it :D

I'm looking to get new wheels/tires, suspension, FMIC, front bumper to fit FMIC, and new paint (brother is payin that one). By the time I have the money for all that, it will be time to go back to Iraq and make money for a bigger turbo, DSMLink, better engine, and new tranny. :D

I'm looking to get new wheels/tires, suspension, FMIC, front bumper to fit FMIC, and new paint (brother is payin that one). By the time I have the money for all that, it will be time to go back to Iraq and make money for a bigger turbo, DSMLink, better engine, and new tranny. :D

what you doing with the suspension? what set up you getting?

Not a clue yet, I havent started researching about suspension. I'm putting in a front strut bar next week to help with body roll, and will make a decision from there whether or not i want stiffer suspension. I definately will not lower the car any, I bottom out here way too easily as it is!

whats up i live on the outskirts of savannah. i have a 420a t and a 97 GST i just bought today. 420a-t is built motor still low boost and the gst is slightly moded big 16g little stuff and i hang out with a bunch of big dsmers out here in effingham lets get a meet set up

im getting koni yellows and h&r springs :D it will be lowed 1-1.5 inches not slamed like all the honduhs around here. i just want a nice solid ride and the yellows are adjustable so for race day i can make them to my likings and make them nice for all the sh*ty roads around here

whats up i live on the outskirts of savannah. i have a 420a t and a 97 GST i just bought today. 420a-t is built motor still low boost and the gst is slightly moded big 16g little stuff and i hang out with a bunch of big dsmers out here in effingham lets get a meet set up

what color is your car and what rims do you have??? i saw one by sav he other wekend that was 420a turbo

I just got back from Iraq, so we aren't doing a damn thing at work. Whenever everyone is free works for me, weekend, weekday, whatever.

yea im down for whenever as long as i know like a week in advance so i can take off from my night job. but weekend would have more people show up

my cars green and i have some chrome wheels on it right now but it regularly has evo 8 wheels

as far as meeting up me and my buddys are down when ever yall wont to

as far as meeting up me and my buddys are down when ever yall wont to

Are you friends with ernie and josh and all of them I meet them a couple times in savannah when i was coming to the meets. Then I started dating my girlfriend and for some reason would rather spend time with her :toobad: now shes gone because she wants to be able to "live" when she goes to college so now its time for meets again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back