The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

High flow cat

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motox-010

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2007
Spearfish, South_Dakota
I am going to be doing 3" exhaust on my Talon in the near future, and was wondering were I can get a high flow cat. I've seen people talk about Flowmaster high flow cats, but have searched and not found any.

I've found Megan Racing High Flow cats to be nice... tho I think mines a 2.5 not 3... but for the price it works great!ROFL

Summit racing has 3" universal high flow cats for under $100
I got a Magnaflow one then just get 2 flanges and weld them on :thumb:
Also RRE makes a 3" highflow cat but is flanged for certain exhausts.

I don't want to step from 3" to 2.5" mid way through the system though.

I would, but I might be moving to Arizona, and they have emissions testing. So I don't want to do a full 3" no cat and have to re-do it cause I can't pass emissions.

Get the 3 inch Magnaflow. They're only like $60, maybe cheaper, and are the cats RRE uses for their exhaust systems.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back