The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is not a real HID kit. Those are 'xenon' blue tinted bluts marketed as HID. Don't waste your money. If you are looking for brighter headlights, look towards the Sylvania Silverstars or go with an OEM HID retrofit. An OEM retrofit may be a bit more expensive and more labor intensive, but trust me; it is definately worth it. Get a set of OEM HID projectors off of eBay and stick in a set of D2S HID bulbs with ballasts.

umnitza: 925.922.5777 it's a shop out here that i've taken every single car of mine to get HID's. REAL hid's mind you. i've had dozens of different HID sets and this one is by the the most simple to install and will give you the quality you're looking for. they fit right into your stock headlights. i have the 6k set. little bluish. looks like the porsches. $260 shipped.

here's what real hid lights look like: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENO...tegoryZ36476QQihZ004QQitemZ140135074324QQrdZ1 I have a set of these and I love them but, I have the 12,000K lights. Almost everyone recommends 6,000K because they're the whitest. This seller is located in Canada and has 8 of these so, if the auction is over by the time you read this post click the ask seller a question link and I'm sure he'll let you buy one for the same amount :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back