The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

hid???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kareem17

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario_Canada
I want to replace my factory headlight bulbs 9006 and 9005 bulbs. What are the best bulbs to use to make them look closest to HID? and how much are actual HID kits? thanks

Well, I've found the best and brightest non-HID headlight bulbs to be the Sylvania Silverstars. They were alot brighter than stock, and they looked sweet too. They didn't have that stupid blue tint that those korean HID-look kits have. I bought those ones once and couldn't see a thing with 'em.

A true HID kit will probably run you about 300ish on Ebay. Pretty reasonable price as true HID lighting at night cannot be beat.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back