The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

hid kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmkid18

Probationary Member
Jun 18, 2009
peabody, Maryland
i can get hids for a pretty good price 2 bulbs and 2 balists with all the wiring any color you want depending on how many people i can get i can talk him down on the price a little

That’s a good price. I wonder what the warranty is like.

They list them in all the popular replacements for halogen bulbs. I've seen a kit similar to this in a Lincoln LS a customer had recently purchased, and they seemed pretty sweet. One of them was burned out, but the lamp had been getting water inside, and I have no idea how old the kit was on that car.

I will vouch for those raptor $39.99 HID kits from DDM.

do a search on the reviews I've done.

Those kits are great. I've installed 6 of them, 2 on DSMs.

People were abusing the warranty, it use to be LIFETIME, but now its only 1 year. Still good.

**NOTE** just be aware if you get them, remember DSMs (at least 2gs) have negative polarity on the headlights, so it wont work until you switch the pins.

HID kits are crap. You will blind everyone on the road. Have fun with Chinese shit that will break.

IIRC, HID kits are illegal in some States now (they should be illegal every where).

OK price is deffinitly right but they do not say plug and play. Do these have to modded to fit or just plug and go.?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back