The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Hi There! new to the community with my first GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtrelleFrance

Probationary Member
Nov 18, 2019
OREGON CITY, Oregon
SO to start off. I bought a 97 GST shell, bare block, and trans. Between this forum and my buddy Skyler who has done most of the work(as im new to working on cars and dsms for that matter), I'm officially daily driving a 97 GST we named onyx(or demon spawn because of a replacement hassle regarding the passenger wheelhub).. Im currently at 2,200 miles on this fresh rebuild, mostly stock aside from speed density, ECMlink v3 lite, VSRF front mount and a 16g. Nothing crazy, have loved eclipses since i saw the green RS from F&F. Looking forward to all the headaches that will be to come :)

Welcome to the family. Plenty to enjoy, and yes, headaches are part of it. The connections and friendships are a huge part of it. Hope to see you participating regularly. ;)
Absolutely looking forward to learning more :)

have loved eclipses since i saw the green RS from F&F.
I also took interest in that car. I went back a couple months ago and watched the movie again. Watching it this time, I realized that there were more than 10 2g Eclipses featured in that movie! You should go watch it again, I found it fun to count them out, and also to make fun of the bad acting LOL

Welcome to the site! Though a probie on the site, I've been mining the info here for years. Building a 97 GST Spyder from the ground up (saved it from the crusher) and the knowledge, wisdom, and experience here is unmatched.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back