The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hi new to DSM TUNERS from RM DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brentsand

Probationary Member
Nov 29, 2021
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I relocated from Colorado to Chattanooga Tn with my wife and 8 month old boy back in 2018, long story short I own a Mid Gen 1G Eagle Talon TSI. It was built in 91 of August special edition. The car was abandoned and purchased for 400 dollars at an auction from the company that towed the car. I’ve been a Scca club member since 2009. Done some PDX/time trials with my car. Raced in a 90 talon in 24 hr of Lemons back at PPIR on team 1986, SVG PRO RACE DRIVER. I’ve logged about 50 hours wheel to wheel. I’ve fallen off due to my new family but the Talon is still our go to reliable take me to work when my wife’s Jeep alternator breaks.
DSM TUNERS has some great threads and I’m looking forward to meeting and doing some PM messages I have lots of questions and helpful advice if requested.

Hey, Brent! Welcome!
What a great place to land, both here on tuners and Chattanooga!
Working on getting my 92 together for some street and auto-x action. We'll have to scrape up some other TN members and do a cars and coffee cruise or something fun. There's some amazing backroads in the Southeast that are a blast to drive!

Are you going to start a build thread on your car, or list some pics/specs?

Rob

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back