The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hi Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotmyeclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2012
Hayward, California
Hi guys, i have recently bought a 96 eclipse, so i decided to join this forum to gain more knowledge about the car. Nice to be here! :)

welcome there are lots of things too learn on here i hope you get any info you need

Yes, hello and welcome. If you have any questions, lets hear them and Im sure everyone will help the best they can. Im sure your probably doing what I am and just reading through the forums. Thats the best start for learning. Especially if someone else has a similar/same issue.

Yes, hello and welcome. If you have any questions, lets hear them and Im sure everyone will help the best they can. Im sure your probably doing what I am and just reading through the forums. Thats the best start for learning. Especially if someone else has a similar/same issue.

thank you sir!

welcome there are lots of things too learn on here i hope you get any info you need

Thanks!

lets get you started so we can help you with your car

thanks! i just bought a timing belt kit, air filter and spark plugs from autorock.com and have my GF's brother in law install them. just wondering what else i should do with my car performance wise? my exterior is kinda beat up (need new front bumper, hood and paint) but ill change them last. right now im trying to focus on replacing some parts under the hood and in the interior.

if you guys have any ideas for me please feel free to let me know! :hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

Your basic tune up is recommended if you don't know what kind of work was done to it before

what does a basic tune up include and how much this usually cost? sorry, im really new to cars. still in the process of learning. :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back