The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Hi everyone, I am from Taiwan and I am the owner of 95gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welcome to the forums, we hope you find everything you need if you get stuck on the car, its well documented here so can either google it and use dsmtuners in the search or the search bar on the top right and if you still cannot find it then ask away and we all will try to help guide you as best as we can.

how long you had your DSM for over there? they seem to be growing in numbers in that Country it seems

歡迎來到論壇,如果你被卡在車上,我們希望你能找到你需要的一切,它在這裡有很好的記錄所以可以穀歌它並在搜索中使用 dsmtuners 或右上角的搜索欄,如果你仍然找不到它然後提出要求,我們都會盡力幫助指導您。

你的 DSM 在那裡用了多長時間?他們在那個國家的數量似乎在增加
嗨,我以前有 GST,然後改用 GSX 大約 10 年

歡迎來到論壇,如果你被卡在車上,我們希望你能找到你需要的一切,它在這裡有很好的記錄所以可以穀歌它並在搜索中使用 dsmtuners 或右上角的搜索欄,如果你仍然找不到它然後提出要求,我們都會盡力幫助指導您。

你的 DSM 在那裡用了多長時間?他們在那個國家的數量似乎在增加
近年台灣流行90年代的老爺車,所以越來越多,尤其是性能車。抱歉英語不好。我是通過GOOGLE翻譯的

I dont know taiwan dude. You will have to translate for this website, dont matter how it comes out, we get many europeans who translate and it comes out weird sometimes LOL

He said that he use to have a GST but has a GSX now. They were initially sold through the dealerships in Taiwan and he picked it up as a used car. Cars from the 90's are becoming more popular in Taiwan, especially performance cars. Sorry for the bad english, hes using google to translate.
Translating on the phone is not always great. Opening 2 pages to go back and forth is sometimes a problem. Comp is fine but i use tuners alot more on my phone vs a pc.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back