The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello Rick, Have any pics, build info?
Hi I do have pics but when I upload them I get an error or it takes ages. I have a 4g63 engine in my 4 . Torque development mounts all round . Hks pod filter , hks exhuast , Evo 5,6 ecu with 560cc injectors running 1.5 bar boost. Gets serviced regular 6puk clutch ,turbo smart dump valve,255lph fuel pump

Welcome to the site Rick.. So glad to have you aboard...The problem you may be having with uploading pictures is that the file size is to big.. Open your pictures in windows paint.. Resize the picture to 50... and then save... Then try to upload again... Looking forward at seeing what ya got bro...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back