The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mn95TSi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
Madison, Wisconsin
what's up everyone
my name is alex, just saying hi. i just bought a 95 talon tsi awd a week ago and am pretty new to the dsm scene. sweet forum you got goin here.

peace
alex

Hey Alex welcome to the newbie club. Just a warning for you though, there is already a thread for new members to introduce themselves. It is located in the Newbie Forum. I am just telling you because you might get flamed by some members for not reading all of the rules. This is nothing personal torwards you, I just don't want you to get flamed and then leave the site. Again, welcome to the gang.

"Again, welcome to the gang...bang." Don't be affraid to post any questions you have. Just know what forum it goes into, don't be upset if/when you get flamed, and don't drop the soap. Even geniuses ask questions :rocks:

weird enough my name is Alex too

Byrd said:
weird enough my name is Alex too
weird my short name is Alex Too.

Welcome Aboard. Have plenty of reading and ask the question you don't understand or know.

Happy boosting!
Tito.

my name is matt.

welcome... have fun

HI... check for boost leaks.... =)

Enjoy your stay.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back